THESE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THEM. THE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN SINGAPORE TREKKER AND YOU FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SINGAPORE TREKKER AND SET OUT THE BASIS OF YOUR LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SINGAPORE TREKKER.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- To process a Tour Reservation you must first register as a member of our website and utilise the “Book Now” function to submit your primary tour details.
- Upon receiving your tour and personal details, we will then require 72 working hours to confirm your tour availability and revert to you.
- Photography workshops require a $100.00 booking fee upfront to process your booking.
- To complete and confirm your booking, we will require a 50% deposit first. The balance payment will be requested at least 30 days prior to departure. For departures within 30 days, full payment may be requested immediately. Payment modes include:
- Cash/Cheque payable to “Singapore Trekker”
- Local Interbank Transfer
- Overseas Wire Transfer (subject to a $20 admin fee, payable to intermediary banks. You are required to bear all admin and currency exchange charges your own bank charges you)
- Credit Car Payments (via PayPal, subjected to a 4% admin fee)
- Payment has to be received within 14 days from a request for payment; otherwise the tour booking will be deemed as cancelled and cancellation fees will apply.
- An official receipt (invoice) will be issued with every payment made.
- Singapore Trekker reserves the right to cancel your trip if we do not receive full payment on time.
- Where possible we will accept last minute bookings. Full payment will be required immediately.
Minimum Booking Period
- We require a minimum of 10 working days to process your reservations for any tour, accommodation, vehicle rental, etc
- Singapore Trekker will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to the inability to confirm your tour/accommodation/transportation reservations in time.
In summary, our refund policies as follows:
- Cancellation before tour is confirmed. Full refund, subjected to S$100.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellation after tour is confirmed
- 50% penalty charge (with at least 21 days cancellation notice)
- No refund within 21 days of notice, unless documentation for genuine circumstances are supplied (eg. Serious Illness, Death, Injury)
- In the event of such circumstances, a partial refund (subjected to the terms and conditions of various tour, hotel and transportation companies in the tour) in the form of a Tour Voucher (valid for 12 mths) will be issued, subjected to an admin fee of S$100.00 nett
- Full refund will be issued for tours unable to depart due to minimum pax.
Passport and Visas
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Visas can be obtained from the respective consulates in your country or in certain cases, upon arrival in the country you are travelling to. Visas costs are the sole responsibility of the client.
Travel insurance is recommended for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, air ambulance and adequate cover for baggage loss/delays and flight delays.
Singapore Trekker will provide as best as we can, all documentation required for an insurance claim (eg. Airline tickets, letter of cancellations, etc). The final compensation to the client will be determined by the insurance company and is not within the scope and responsibility of Singapore Trekker.
Health & Fitness
All our tours and treks require a level of fitness, there for you should always check with your local GP regarding your health and fitness before you travel. It’s the client’s responsibility to notify Singapore Trekker of any pre-existing medical condition and/or disability that might reasonably be expected to increase the risk of you required medical attention, that may affect your ability to travel.
A legal guardian must accompany all travellers under the age of sixteen. If you have a question regarding age and suitability, please contact us for further information.