Best of Iceland including the Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon & Ice Beach, Reflections at Vestrahorn, Waterfalls of Gullfoss, Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss & Godafoss, Aurora night chase and so much more...
All tours are land tours and based on twin sharing only. If you have registered as a single participant and do not wish to pay for the single supplement, we will try our best to match you with another single participant; however, this is strictly subjected to availability and you will need to incur the single supplement charge if we are unable to pair you up.
- 9 nights accommodation in comfortable and luxurious lodges and hotels with ensuite toilets
- 2 nights chase of the Northern Lights including transport and driver.
- 1-way Flybus ticket for Reykjavik-Airport transfers
- Private chauffeured transportation including driver, driver's lodging and driver's meals
- Ice Cave Excursion including 4WD transport, English speaking guide, equipment.
- Two x Photo Instructors and Tour Leaders from Singapore Trekker
- FREE Canon Lens Cleaning (External only, max 2 lenses)
- FREE 4 x A4 Photo Prints
- FREE Canon lens rental (subjected to availability)
- International Airfare SIN-REK-SIN
- Visa if required (Singaporeans and Malaysians do not require visa)
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
- Personal expenses (including shopping, bevarages, etc)
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Driver Gratuity
Uzbekistan is one of lesser known countries in Central Asia which I long to visit since 2015. It is truly a beautiful country with rich historical past. Photographers will easily find many iconic hotspots and very impressive landmarks from north to south in Uzbekistan where they can indulge their passions in photography. Once again, Adrian had done a wonderful job – taking care of everyone\’s needs and comfort throughout the trip. With his expert guidance and dishing out camera\’s settings, I managed to bag some awesome and beautiful pictures. Big a thank you to you, Adrian! All team members had so much wonderful fun and laughter in the tour.
This was my first trip with SG Trekker. What a fabulous photography trip. Adrian planned the trip so we didn’t have to worry about logistics and made adjustments along the way depending on the weather so we could get the best possible photos. We all got great photos with his help and guidance of the milky way, star trails, Mt. Bromo and more. It is a tiring trip because of all the places that are planned to get the photos but it is worth it. The other photographers were wonderful and some are already planning trips together. The trip exceeded my expectations. I hope to join more trips with SG Trekker and highly recommend you take a trip with Adrian!
Fantastic planning by Adrian and the tour operator with attention to every detail. Trekkers fast and slow were well taken care of and never felt left behind. Care for not just the trekkers but the locals and environment was also of importance, which I find heartwarming. Thank you for this amazing experience!